Baby legs! I have been learning about these "Baby Legs" online on BabyCenter.com. There are made out of adult knee socks and once Cheryl made the first pair, they were a breeze to whip out! (:
Natalee gets sooo many compliments on them!
Natalee & Jackson have matching pj's from Jack and Grace. It's hard to get them to pose, let alone smile. They just weren't as "in-to" it as their moms were! (:
Spending time @ Aunt Autumn & Aunt April's new house! No furniture yet!
Natalee is wearing her "Baby's 1st Christmas" Pj's... Yes I know it's October 11... but they're almost too small ): My little chunker is a bit ahead of the age/sizes. She's a cute little Christmas gift tho'... even in October! (:
My new shopping cart cover!! I'm a stylin baby now! (: Thanks Magaw!
Another cute tub shot. She changes so much from month to month!
Comments