We went to dinner at Scott & Stephanie's house and August had this darling ball pit. Natalee loved it! And for some odd reason, her clothes happened to match with balls! (:
Natalee & August
My little reader:
I always wondered why "GoodNight Moon" was such a popular children's book.
Kinda dumb IMO... but Natalee loves it. And them more I read it, the more I love it too!
It's our goodnight book.... We say goodnight to the whole room before I tuck her in to bed.
I always wondered why "GoodNight Moon" was such a popular children's book.
Kinda dumb IMO... but Natalee loves it. And them more I read it, the more I love it too!
It's our goodnight book.... We say goodnight to the whole room before I tuck her in to bed.
This is the picture that I entered and Natalee won the "Bows2Cute" contest for May. She won 3 free bows and her picture went up on their website for the month!
Aunt Jennifer love Natalee
Mawga & Natalee
Comments