Natalee is so much fun these days! We are working on good sleep habits ("Good Night, Sleep Tight") and it makes for FUN awake times! She loves to hold her toes and blow bubbles. She is getting close to sitting up!

For Mawga's (Cheryl) birthday this year, I did some scrapbooking pages for her to add to her grandkids album. After I did them I didn't want to give them away... (: I LOVE the Rosy in Red pages!




This month had so many cute photo ops! Natalee is so much fun to watch and photograph! It doesn't get any cuter than this!


For Mawga's (Cheryl) birthday this year, I did some scrapbooking pages for her to add to her grandkids album. After I did them I didn't want to give them away... (: I LOVE the Rosy in Red pages!
This month had so many cute photo ops! Natalee is so much fun to watch and photograph! It doesn't get any cuter than this!
Does she look a tiny bit like me?? (:
Comments