Some sweet fall pictures...
Natalee's first Halloween!
She sucked on that sucker, wrapper and all... and threw a fit when we took it away! (:
Aunt Naomi and (future) Uncle Jason and (future) (maybe) husband, Jack-Jack (:
She sucked on that sucker, wrapper and all... and threw a fit when we took it away! (:
Naomi, Jennifer and I put together a "Daughters" album/scrapbook for my mom for her 50th birthday. We took a ton of pictures but I adore this one so I thought I'd share it.
Here's another bath shot. The robe is too small I'm afraid . (:
Maybe that's why she cries when I try to put her arms in! Haha.
This little outfit Natalee is wearing was from Becky Gash. It is too sweet on her! I wish she would have worn it more! I won't make that mistake with my next girl! (: ooo too sweet!
This is Kayla with Natalee. Kayla is Anthony and Jessica Reye's little girl. She is about 2 months older than Natalee.
We spend the evening at Jesse & Amber's house. I wish I could get videos to upload so you could see the video of Natalee laughing at Taylor's horse. It was hysterical! We were all dying laughing. She was giggling out of control.Maybe that's why she cries when I try to put her arms in! Haha.
Finally, some pictures with Uncle Jesse!! (:
Comments