It was a beautiful day... not too hot but cold... at least not until evening. We weren't expecting Jason till quite a bit later... so we 3 enjoyed perusing the fair... listening to bands etc. We found Larry & Nick's booth (friends from church) where they're selling tubular lighting... so Johnny pulled up a chair & chatted while Naomi & I shopped!
It was really fun to be able to take the time to peruse the booths w/out having to think about kids... and how long you have till they'll need to move on, go potty etc. It was fun!
Here's the curly look! It's fun! (:
When Jason arrived around 8... we headed to the carnival.
The guys rode a topsy-turvy-scary-ish ride... a
nd then we headed to the romantic ride..... the giant ferris wheel!
Isn't it pretty at night?

Waiting for the ride... the guys just LOVE getting their pixs taken:

Naomi got this cool shot from inside the Ferris Wheel.
It was so fun to be way up high over the fair.
Def. worth it to ride this ride!
Lastly... Naomi & I headed over to listen to a country band while the guys did.. guy things...
We asked someone to snap our picture:
The guys rode a topsy-turvy-scary-ish ride... a
nd then we headed to the romantic ride..... the giant ferris wheel!
Isn't it pretty at night?
Waiting for the ride... the guys just LOVE getting their pixs taken:
Naomi got this cool shot from inside the Ferris Wheel.
Def. worth it to ride this ride!
Lastly... Naomi & I headed over to listen to a country band while the guys did.. guy things...
We asked someone to snap our picture:
Overall we had a lovely, lovely day & night!
We love doing things w/ Jason & Naomi & having them so near us!
We are so appreciative to DHS for the free tickets...
and to Maga for watching our kids until 10:30!!!!!!!!!!
(I don't know how they managed to stay awake that late!.
I guess Natalee finally asked to please go to bed!)
& to the dutch bro's guy for the free tickets for J & N!
We love doing things w/ Jason & Naomi & having them so near us!
We are so appreciative to DHS for the free tickets...
and to Maga for watching our kids until 10:30!!!!!!!!!!
(I don't know how they managed to stay awake that late!.
I guess Natalee finally asked to please go to bed!)
& to the dutch bro's guy for the free tickets for J & N!
Comments