...LOVE having a baby in the house...
I have to keep Kaitlynn up out of their reach or they practically maul her! Helping, of course!
So... what to they do when K is out of reach?? Play baby! With all the new fun toys Mommy has spread here and there. I love how they play mommies. It's just too sweet! Hollie is sooo very into it right now. I walked into the living room and she had her baby on this play mat and she was laying on her tummy talking to her baby. I grabbed my camera, but missed the picture because my batteries were on the charger. When I came back, they were all playing w/ their babies on the play gym. Mini-mommies!


I loaned my bouncer & swing out to friends so this morning was a bit tricky. I had to put K somewhere out of reach while I got ready and while I got the girls ready. The high chair seemed to be her fav. I know she looks a little grumpy in the picture but she was perfectly content to sit and watch Johnny & I rush around tying up lose ends, trying to get out the door on time.

I have to keep Kaitlynn up out of their reach or they practically maul her! Helping, of course!
So... what to they do when K is out of reach?? Play baby! With all the new fun toys Mommy has spread here and there. I love how they play mommies. It's just too sweet! Hollie is sooo very into it right now. I walked into the living room and she had her baby on this play mat and she was laying on her tummy talking to her baby. I grabbed my camera, but missed the picture because my batteries were on the charger. When I came back, they were all playing w/ their babies on the play gym. Mini-mommies!
I loaned my bouncer & swing out to friends so this morning was a bit tricky. I had to put K somewhere out of reach while I got ready and while I got the girls ready. The high chair seemed to be her fav. I know she looks a little grumpy in the picture but she was perfectly content to sit and watch Johnny & I rush around tying up lose ends, trying to get out the door on time.
Comments
) i love little girls!!