At one month, Brock has gained 2 lbs (from 6lbs to 8lbs 1 oz!). He is more alert and has longer periods of contentment. He has started cooing a little and those sounds are just so very sweet. He also has these crazy periods of screaming - we're not quite sure if it's always gas, but it's often because he is gassy. During those times Johnny is the pro... swaddling him and bouncing/rocking him and getting him to sleep.
The girls are in LOVE with their sweet little brother. We have lots of "holding" sessions where he is passed from sister to sister until he is mad enough to put an end to all the passing (: They are also so very helpful in getting any and everything mommy needs at a moment's notice.
I am adjusting well to being a mommy of 4. Everything takes on a slower pace at home and getting out the door. I give myself about an hour extra to do what I used to do w/ three. Once we're out and about, it's a mad flurry of trying to get everything done before the next feeding session/nap/meltdowns.
Overall we are MADLY in love with our little man and can't wait to see just who he will become as the months progress. I am so very thankful for HIM after trying for 3 years to get pregnant. He truly is our little miracle!
The girls are in LOVE with their sweet little brother. We have lots of "holding" sessions where he is passed from sister to sister until he is mad enough to put an end to all the passing (: They are also so very helpful in getting any and everything mommy needs at a moment's notice.
I am adjusting well to being a mommy of 4. Everything takes on a slower pace at home and getting out the door. I give myself about an hour extra to do what I used to do w/ three. Once we're out and about, it's a mad flurry of trying to get everything done before the next feeding session/nap/meltdowns.
Overall we are MADLY in love with our little man and can't wait to see just who he will become as the months progress. I am so very thankful for HIM after trying for 3 years to get pregnant. He truly is our little miracle!
Comments
Hugs to all, Faith