What can I say? I have become SO efficient at uploading photos, editing them, and getting them on my computer (all w/o internet!!) that we just went to the pumpkin patch today and I've already whipped out this post (as well as cleaned my house, gave my girls a bath, went out for dinner w/ a girlfriend, and spent time chatting with my hunny!) I'm AMAZING! or else I stole a few pix from a special someone!
We met my parents up in Aurora today (Naomi & I) to take the kids to a "Pumpkin Patch" they'd seen advertised. Quite the Pumpkin Patch.
Tractor/Barrel Ride:

Crazy Hay Bales:
A Hazelnut House (2 inches deep inside!):
A Bouncy House:

Pony Rides:
Beautiful Aunties:
How can two babies be so very different from each other, and yet be so incredibly BEAUTIFUL??
O ya...
and there were PUMPKINS!!!
and finally....
I ADORE this picture!! Love my babies!!!!
Thank you Nonnie & Papa for a GREAT time at the Pumpkin Patch!
This place is going to hard to beat next year!
















Comments