
(Thanks MO! for the sweet pic!)
Man it hit me hard last week. 7 months.
Where does the time go? Someone please tell me. 7 months felt like an ETERNITY when i was pregnant!
I blinked my eyes. and here he is.
He brings such joy to my days.
to ALL of our days.
The girls.
Johnny.
Me.
We can't remember life w/o him.
7 months starts to feel like he's past the infant stage and now he's just baby. and there's nothing wrong with just baby - i just want it to SLOW DOWN!!
His 6 month stats - since he went in at 6 1/2 months i don't think I ever posted them:
15lbs 3 oz 26.25 inches.
He's in the 5th percentile for height & weight. and yet he's such a chubber! too weird
A few days before he turned 7 months, I could officially say HE SITS on his own.
Comments