I bought Johnny this fire pit for Christmas this last year. We finally had a cool, clear crisp night a few weeks back and the girls begged to have a fire. It was so fun and as the nights get warmer, I'm thinking this will be a frequent event around our house!
Love this pix of Hollie & Daddy. That grin... stinkin' cute!
This pix w/ the flash makes it look like it's fairly light out... I had to at least try to capture the moment where the picture wasn't black! (Love Natls face in this one!)
And here they all are, huddled around the campfire in the dark! Fun memories!!
Love this pix of Hollie & Daddy. That grin... stinkin' cute!
This pix w/ the flash makes it look like it's fairly light out... I had to at least try to capture the moment where the picture wasn't black! (Love Natls face in this one!)
And here they all are, huddled around the campfire in the dark! Fun memories!!
Comments