Today was the girls' first Ballet/Tap class.
They. Were. In. Heaven.
Class started at 2pm.
They were dressed in their leotards by 11:02...
after arriving home from school at 11:00.
I LOVED how my heart swelled with joy and love watching them be little ballerinas.

I LOVED how their grins and giggles made everyone in the room smile.
I LOVED how they were SO confidant that they already knew SO much about ballet (This of course came from some serious experience: reading Barbie the Ballerina, watching the cartoon Angelina Ballerina all of 4 times, and all the practice moves they created at home while playing ballet).
I didn't love a little bit of an attitude that crept up in this little face (:
I LOVED that they loved it just as much as they thought they would!
and while it was a bit challenging keeping Brocky in a chair, and not out on the dance floor....
They. Were. In. Heaven.
Class started at 2pm.
They were dressed in their leotards by 11:02...
after arriving home from school at 11:00.
I LOVED how my heart swelled with joy and love watching them be little ballerinas.

I LOVED how their grins and giggles made everyone in the room smile.
I LOVED how they were SO confidant that they already knew SO much about ballet (This of course came from some serious experience: reading Barbie the Ballerina, watching the cartoon Angelina Ballerina all of 4 times, and all the practice moves they created at home while playing ballet).
I didn't love a little bit of an attitude that crept up in this little face (:
I LOVED that they loved it just as much as they thought they would!
![]() |
| Add caption |
I LOVED watching him work his moves as well!! He's got the pirouette DOWN!




Comments