Halloween Day started at 4am when a little-over-zealous Natalee shook my arm:
"Mommy, Hollie won't wake up! And it's Halloween!! "
Me: Natalee! It's 4am!
N: no mom! It's 7:00.
Me: glancing to make sure.... no Natalee, it's definitely 4am. Is shy up?
N: yes! I woke her up. She's getting dressed!!! I'm sooooo excited!!!!
M: GO BACK TO BED!! It's the middle of the night.....!!! :)
And then... Our real day started a few hours later.... :)
.... with Daddy home and a quick trip to the Elementary school to watch the girls in their annual Halloween parade! The boys were right at home as the entire office staff was dressed up as minions, including the principal (too cute!)
I wasn't going to include these pictures because they're blurry and not that good.... but they captured a moment... these crazy 1st graders refusing to slow down so mom can get a good pic as they paraded by!
I tried to get Shy to make a grumpy face but this was all i got!
As we were leaving... I snapped this pic of my little chubby boy...
Daddy headed off to work and Nonnie came to town to help corral therugrats orphans, monkeys & minions....
I wasn't going to include these pictures because they're blurry and not that good.... but they captured a moment... these crazy 1st graders refusing to slow down so mom can get a good pic as they paraded by!
I tried to get Shy to make a grumpy face but this was all i got!
Hollie the little Kindergartener was soooo proud to be included in the parade at her big sisters' school:
As we were leaving... I snapped this pic of my little chubby boy...
Daddy headed off to work and Nonnie came to town to help corral the
These boys QUICKLY figured out how to score the goods... def. Brocks favorite Holiday thus far!
Margo, Agnes, & Edith
#keepingitlocal
Love these pics!! Photo credit: Naomi Rice
Happy Halloween!! (er... Harvest Day!)
Let the Christmas music begin!!!!!!!





Comments