Shyanne turned 7 on December 12... or was it December 13? I can never remember! One of those days is her birthday and the other day is my anniversary....
O yes... Dec 13!
We started off her day with a gift from Mom & Dad and a special gift flown all the way from Virginia from Tia Allison!
She was pretty excited!
At school she got to be "Special Person" and share her birthday gift, as well as provide a birthday treat and be line leader for the day.
Pretty much the coolest day EVER!!!
With the crazy weather - snow days - ice - freezing weather - we had to cancel and reschedule her birthday party two different times! Finally we all got together and headed to Dallas for her birthday party!
She was very blessed with fun birthday gifts. We had a nice time with friends and family too!
She managed to master this strange smile at this party! I had to delete about 12 of the same picture with the same strange smile before she got a real one! (:Oooo... here's a little bit more REAL of a smile! (:
????
Oooo there she is!
Just a gimpse... at some fun toys & activities!
Not the greatest pictures on the planet... but hey! I took some... it's not my fault my camera has some major problems! (:
Happy birthday sweet Shyanne girl! I am so proud of you and all that you are becoming as a beautiful girl. You are so sweet spirited and just a good listener. You always snuggle me and give me hugs when the others are too busy! You have come so far and grown so much. Always stay my little girl... PLEASE!?!?! I love you baby girl! My sweet big 7 year old!!!!!!



Comments