For Christmas, my sisters-in-law, brothers-in-law, & Mother & Father-inlaw SPOILED my kiddos with an awesome gift!!
Tickets to Disney Magic (think Disney on ice - but not on ice - and with a magic show) & a night out in Portland to the Spaghetti Factory. My kids were counting down the days... SO EXCITED...
But two days before the special night.... I was hospitalized with pre-eclampsia.
I think I was more upset about missing the show with my kids, than the fact that I was in the hospital!!
So when Johnny called to tell me he had cancelled the show.... I cried. I was heart-broken for my kids.
LUCKILY, my sister-in-law was able to get us refunds some how... and Johnny promised that once Sawyer was born.... we would find something to take the kids to.... and make it up to them.
So when I saw that Marvel Live was coming to the Moda center... I asked the girls what they thought... would they like to watch a super hero show to replace their Disney tickets?? The answer was a resounding YES!! ( I didn't even bother asking the boys... I knew they'd love it!!!)
What a fun afternoon it was.... the show was a BLAST....
and the kids have been playing super heroes every since!!
Tickets to Disney Magic (think Disney on ice - but not on ice - and with a magic show) & a night out in Portland to the Spaghetti Factory. My kids were counting down the days... SO EXCITED...
But two days before the special night.... I was hospitalized with pre-eclampsia.
I think I was more upset about missing the show with my kids, than the fact that I was in the hospital!!
So when Johnny called to tell me he had cancelled the show.... I cried. I was heart-broken for my kids.
LUCKILY, my sister-in-law was able to get us refunds some how... and Johnny promised that once Sawyer was born.... we would find something to take the kids to.... and make it up to them.
So when I saw that Marvel Live was coming to the Moda center... I asked the girls what they thought... would they like to watch a super hero show to replace their Disney tickets?? The answer was a resounding YES!! ( I didn't even bother asking the boys... I knew they'd love it!!!)
What a fun afternoon it was.... the show was a BLAST....
Spaghetti Factory YUMMMM!!!
Comments