Skip to main content

20 questions with Brock and Connor


Monday, September 8, 2014


20 questions with Brock age 5 (it's not quite as funny as age 3!) and Connor age 3. 


1. What is something that Mommy says to you? (B) COME HERE!! (C) I love you Connor, as big as God!
2. What makes you happy? B: watching movies all day [insert mommy eye roll and "seriously?]  C:  Watching movies {Double eye roll}
3. What makes you sad? B: when mom says "clean up your room". I just walk, and walk and do nothing and just sit on my bed and play on my bed and make more messes so mom just has to clean them up.  C: When someone takes a toy from me.
4. What makes you laugh? B: funny jokes, actually, when Papa give me noogies! C: Being funny!!



5. How old are you? B: 5   C: 3 (for a few more days!)
6. How old is Mommy? B: 88 [really?!?] C: 37 (with a little help from Dad whispering in his ear)
7. How old is Daddy? B: 500 C: 37
8. What is your favorite thing to do? B: go outside, dig in the dirt, find worms, and play with Koa!  C: Um, have a PJ masks birthday
9. Who is your best friend?  B: Koa! and Jordan (and Hollie - with a little prompting) C:Koa
10. What are you really good at doing? B:riding on my skateboard C: Art 
11. What did you do today? B: I was asking mom that I was trying to get a birthday present for Connor's birthday because and he's going to have a paw patrol birthday. And I love Hollie so much that I will throw up when i see her again. JK. C: Um, I taked a nap  

12. What is your favorite food? B: Quesedillas C: Ice Cream
13. What is your favorite song? B: Down to the River C: Fire up, Um God's Not Dead he's surly alive hes Roaring like a lion  that song.

14. What is your favorite color? B: My favorite color is blue UHHH Blue and red (with a little help from Hollie!) C: No response
15. What is your favorite animal? B: My favorite animal is a Tiger and a Lion and a giraffe and an elephant and an shark. My favorite animal is a shark. And Manatees. C:Cheetah no Leopard.      
16. What did you dream about? I dream about.... nothing. An elephant eating a t-rex.
C: Um We going Camping (as he plays camping with Brock and Hollie)














17. What is your favorite toy?
  My favorite toy is my bike and my scooter and my skateboard. C:My Favorite toy is my Paw Patrol guy-guys.(I'm not surprised!)
18: What is your favorite fruit? B:  Grapes C: Strawberries
19. What is your favorite book? B: Octopus ones.  C: Um the Paw Patrol book I got for my birthday 
20. What is your favorite thing to do outside? B: Ride on my skateboard. C: Play Paw Patrol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST! If you want to continue reading my blog....

If you read my blog - will you please leave a comment - with your email address? I am considering making my blog private - not because I want it to be private - but just for the privacy of the kiddos. I want to invite anyone and everyone who wants - to read my blog. Whether you know me or just "know" me thru someone else who shared my blog with you. Whether you usually comment, or only lurk. Will you please leave a comment this time? I will leave this post up for a week or two... and then I will change my blog to "by invitation only". If you don't know how to comment... click on the word (comment) at the end of my post and you can either sign in, or if you don't have an account, you can leave an anonymous comment. Either way, leave me your email address so i can send you an invite. If you write your email like this: dnbarton (at) gmail (dot) com then there's no way spammers will get your email from my blog. If you receive my blog via email... you ha...

Photo Contest:

I am thinking of entering some pictures of my girls in an amateur photo contest. Opinions please! Leave a comment - Thanks! These are my options. Please leave a comment w/ the name and which picture you think I should use. CLARIFICATION: Please choose 1 for Hollie, 1 for Shy and 1 for Natalee (: Thanks! Hollie #1 Hollie #2 Shyanne #1 Shyanne #2 Shyanne #3 Shyanne #4 Natalee #1 Natalee #2 unedited Natalee #3 unedited Natalee #4

ooops!

I just realized that those "8 Month" pics I posted a few days ago weren't the 8 month pix.  They were more like one day shy of 7 month pictures... and THESE are the 8 month pictures! ha. o well... not much difference.  My editing was terrible in the 7 month pix - these are unedited, and probably for the best since it's not my strong suite! ha! (isn't this outfit from Nonnie ADORABLE!?) Love, love, love this one:    This is a typical face.  If he's not sucking in his lip, he's spitting and soaking his shirt with drool! (sorry so blurry - just had to remember this face!)