I don't know what happened between yesterday and today...
but all of a sudden...
my baby seems bigger.
More grown up.
Independent.
Like now she understands the world a little bit more...
that's the best I can describe it.
Maybe she's a little taller?
Maybe simply a day older...
but whatever it is...
she has changed since yesterday!
Today she helped Daddy take out the trash. I walked outside to bring the recyling they had left behind, and saw the most adorable picture! Natalee... my little independent girl... carrying her own diaper sack! And that's the way she wants it to be. She isn't content to just walk with Daddy to the garbage... she has to carry her own sack.... heavy or not...
and this particular sack was a tad bit heavy for her... maybe if it would've had handles it might have been easier. But this girl was not giving up!
It's strange how it hits you on a certain day. Obviously Natalee is a little bit bigger and more independent than she was when she was born... but I don't always notice it. I don't know how she went from a dependent infant, to an independent toddler... but I guess somewhere in the middle - SHE DID!
but all of a sudden...
my baby seems bigger.
More grown up.
Independent.
Like now she understands the world a little bit more...
that's the best I can describe it.
Maybe she's a little taller?
Maybe simply a day older...
but whatever it is...
she has changed since yesterday!
Today she helped Daddy take out the trash. I walked outside to bring the recyling they had left behind, and saw the most adorable picture! Natalee... my little independent girl... carrying her own diaper sack! And that's the way she wants it to be. She isn't content to just walk with Daddy to the garbage... she has to carry her own sack.... heavy or not...
and this particular sack was a tad bit heavy for her... maybe if it would've had handles it might have been easier. But this girl was not giving up!
It's strange how it hits you on a certain day. Obviously Natalee is a little bit bigger and more independent than she was when she was born... but I don't always notice it. I don't know how she went from a dependent infant, to an independent toddler... but I guess somewhere in the middle - SHE DID!
Comments