Natalee & Kyah are two peas in a pod! I adore this picture of them... they hold hands way up high, I think because that's how they hold an adult hand... up high... so they just assume that's how you do it! Either way, it's adorable. I love these girls!
My sister and I took them to Central Park at the end of August.
Natalee was a little leery of the sand at first.. but she got used to it!
It's amazing to see how their gross motor skills have developed even over the summer. They can both climb the equipment
(tho' of course I'm a nervous wreck the whole time...! constantly guarding them when they go near an edge...)
and they can even go down the slide on their own (or at least I thought so!)
It's amazing to see how their gross motor skills have developed even over the summer. They can both climb the equipment(tho' of course I'm a nervous wreck the whole time...! constantly guarding them when they go near an edge...)
and they can even go down the slide on their own (or at least I thought so!)
Comments