She was so excited! Boots & "garbage"!
Poor girl. She can't bend at the ankle when she's wearing her boots... so just the first step off the curb was a challenge! But she was bound and determined. She carried her box all the way there with no help from Mommy, and even unloaded each item into the recycle bins! Soon the day will come when it's a chore to take the garbage out. So until then, I'll treasure our little outings to the garbage bins. She enjoys them, so why can't I?!? (:
On a side note, everything that will someday be a chore, is fun right now for Natalee. I ask her to clean up, and away she goes, singing "clean up, clean up, everybody clean up" as she bounds around the room gathering her toys. She'll say, "Need help Mommy" every once in a while when she can't quite get everything in her hands, but other than that, she cleans up indepedently. She's just so very sweet. I love it! The other day she brought her case with alphabet blocks into the living room and asked me to open it (unzip it). She proceeded to take all the blocks out, and played with them for 5 or 10 minutes. Then she picked up every last block, put them back in the case, and brought it to me to zip shut. I was speechless! She just got out her toys, played w/ them, and then picked them all up and put them away! Who is this child?!?! (:
Comments