...So it makes it easy to come up with new "o the things that she says" posts...
(Becky... I don't want any sarcastic comments from you!!!) (:
Every morning when she wakes up, the first thing out of her mouth is, (shouting...)
(Becky... I don't want any sarcastic comments from you!!!) (:
Every morning when she wakes up, the first thing out of her mouth is, (shouting...)
"Momma! I dotta doe potty! Get a tandy! Paper!!"
Mommy, I need to go potty. Get a candy. Use some toilet paper.
Mommy, I need to go potty. Get a candy. Use some toilet paper.
She's predictable. Every morning, since she's really been potty trained, that's what I hear! When she finished going potty, it's
Lately, when we get in the car...
going, going, going
as much and thus haven't seen either side of the family for a bit.
Sad. We've got to remedy that soon!
And the one I keep forgetting to post...!
Every time we drive past Taco Bell. EVERY TIME. It doesn't matter what city it's in...
"Yahhhhh!"
(while clapping for herself)
"Yah, Natalee Barton, Grace Barton!"
(while clapping for herself)
"Yah, Natalee Barton, Grace Barton!"
Lately, when we get in the car...
"I'anna doe Papa, Nonnie's house. Jen."
I think she's noticed that we haven't beengoing, going, going
as much and thus haven't seen either side of the family for a bit.
Sad. We've got to remedy that soon!
And the one I keep forgetting to post...!
Every time we drive past Taco Bell. EVERY TIME. It doesn't matter what city it's in...
"I wanna bee-toe Mommy!"
Comments