I'll try not to steal too much of Patti's glory (:
I know she wants to blog about Tyler's birthday but she needs my SIM card to do it!
My dad and Tyler share birthdays... so we've had many-a-year with shared parties as well!
This year my dad wanted to have a corn feed... so we got the corn and everyone brought yummy food and we had one heck of a party!
YUM!!
Blowing out their candles...
(Patti just put one candle for each decade on my dad's cake!)
Tyler got a bible!
Daddy & Natalita!
Jen got him a coffee mug
(Her hand's in a brace because I smashed it in my van door. Sad.)
Dad trying to contain H. What a task!
Happy Birthday Dad & Tyler!!!! What a fun day!
My dad and Tyler share birthdays... so we've had many-a-year with shared parties as well!
This year my dad wanted to have a corn feed... so we got the corn and everyone brought yummy food and we had one heck of a party!
YUM!!
(Patti just put one candle for each decade on my dad's cake!)
(Her hand's in a brace because I smashed it in my van door. Sad.)
Happy Birthday Dad & Tyler!!!! What a fun day!
Comments