Last Saturday we had an all day outreach for Jacqui & Jon to Vancouver.
Maga came and picked Natalee up Friday night so Natalee could stay the night with her.
I was dropping S & H off at my mom's the next morning.
We were left with just S &H.
It was interesting.
No fighting.
Happy playing.
It was really really weird.
Honestly I got to see a side of S I rarely see... because of all the bickering and MINE MINE MINE I hear from her all day long... it was good to see the sweet side of her. The side of her that I would always see of Natalee before these two came along. I enjoyed these girls so much that night... what a neat treat!
H was pushing S around on the car...
until S decided to push H around w/ the car! (:
I was dropping S & H off at my mom's the next morning.
We were left with just S &H.
It was interesting.
No fighting.
Happy playing.
It was really really weird.
until S decided to push H around w/ the car! (:
Comments