I don't even want to talk about Christmas at my parents or inlaws. No pictures. None. Unless some sweet relative of mine would like to share?!? Anyone?! Does anyone have pictures of our first Christmas with Shy & Hollie? Does anyone have pictures of Natalee's first Christmas where she really got it?! Wahhhhhhhhhhh.......
Like I said. I don't want to talk about it.
But... I do have some cute shots from the day after Christmas. When all the madness was over and we were able to PLAY!!!
Ok. Actually. It's just 3. And only of Natalee. Shyanne was waaaaaayy past her nap time and completely losing it. Poor baby I just kept trying to get one good picture and she was so done. Hollie was already long gone by the time I got my camera out...

Like I said. I don't want to talk about it.
But... I do have some cute shots from the day after Christmas. When all the madness was over and we were able to PLAY!!!
Ok. Actually. It's just 3. And only of Natalee. Shyanne was waaaaaayy past her nap time and completely losing it. Poor baby I just kept trying to get one good picture and she was so done. Hollie was already long gone by the time I got my camera out...
Nonnie created dress-up galore for these kiddos.
Their Christmas consisted of crowns & necklaces & dress shoes & princess dresses & purses and any other girly thing you can think of... it was probably in there!
Natalee & a happy Nonnie:
Their Christmas consisted of crowns & necklaces & dress shoes & princess dresses & purses and any other girly thing you can think of... it was probably in there!
Natalee & a happy Nonnie:
A girl can never have too many necklaces right?
Princess Natalee
And... well... forgive me Jackson.
I just couldn't resist sharing this photo.
You WILL probably want to kill me someday.
And I understand.
But hey... you wanted to try it on...! (:
Princess Natalee
I just couldn't resist sharing this photo.
You WILL probably want to kill me someday.
And I understand.
But hey... you wanted to try it on...! (:
Comments
-Hannah