Christmas morning = easel, stockings, fun little presents!
Opening some little acccessories that went with their easel. Thank You Grandma Westbrook!
Video: trying out the new easel
New vests from Mommy & Daddy
New babies from Granny Brock
(Hollie was losing it at this point... we woke her up too early.
She headed back down for a nap while we put together the girls' stroller, play pen etc.)
Natalee's new dress from Mommy & Daddy
Ok I was really mad at myself for not taking pictures at Christmas...
but...
I did do quite a few videos!
Yah for that! (:
here they are...
New vests from Mommy & Daddy
New babies from Granny Brock
(Hollie was losing it at this point... we woke her up too early.
She headed back down for a nap while we put together the girls' stroller, play pen etc.)
Natalee's new dress from Mommy & Daddy
Ok I was really mad at myself for not taking pictures at Christmas...
but...
I did do quite a few videos!
Yah for that! (:
here they are...
Maga Doodles from Santa & Granny
Holls was just crackin' me up opening this one..
Initially she was more concerned w/ handing me the paper, than the present inside...!
And the finished products...
Thank you Grandmas!! You blessed these girls' socks off! (:
Comments