Referencing yesterdays post...
I mentioned previously that Natalee DOES NOT stop talking...
from sunup to sundown.
This kid never stops!
The other night on our way up to Johnny's school... she asked question after question after question... and then just made stuff up to talk about when she ran out of questions.
Finally Johnny & I had both had enough!!
I told her to take her fingers and pinch her lips together & to stop talking for 1 minute!!!
By the time she was done, we were laughing so hard.
She's such a little ham!!
I mentioned previously that Natalee DOES NOT stop talking...
from sunup to sundown.
This kid never stops!
The other night on our way up to Johnny's school... she asked question after question after question... and then just made stuff up to talk about when she ran out of questions.
Finally Johnny & I had both had enough!!
I told her to take her fingers and pinch her lips together & to stop talking for 1 minute!!!
By the time she was done, we were laughing so hard.
She's such a little ham!!
Comments