Skip to main content

Sportin the new duds!

I have been slowly buying rainboots & raincoats - one at a time - for the girls...
I wanted to get some for them to be able to run around outside w/o a care...
and so we could go for walks and puddle stomp!

Shy's boots arrived from Walmart.com while we were gone on our retreat...
and her rain coat came in the mail the same day!

She was so excited! Natalee's been sporting her rain boots a few weeks (Tia Allison picked them up at a Walmart that only had one pair in stock) and Shyanne picked out her boots online and we ordered them last week.Now all we have left to buy is a raincoat for little miss Hollie!

I'll try to get a pix of all three girls sporting their new duds soon! While we were on our retreat, I picked up this little embellishment!

Can't wait for another scrapping get-a-way so I can scrap my girls!

Comments

Patti said…
soooooooo cute, how much was the coat if you don't mind me asking? abbi needs one!

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST! If you want to continue reading my blog....

If you read my blog - will you please leave a comment - with your email address? I am considering making my blog private - not because I want it to be private - but just for the privacy of the kiddos. I want to invite anyone and everyone who wants - to read my blog. Whether you know me or just "know" me thru someone else who shared my blog with you. Whether you usually comment, or only lurk. Will you please leave a comment this time? I will leave this post up for a week or two... and then I will change my blog to "by invitation only". If you don't know how to comment... click on the word (comment) at the end of my post and you can either sign in, or if you don't have an account, you can leave an anonymous comment. Either way, leave me your email address so i can send you an invite. If you write your email like this: dnbarton (at) gmail (dot) com then there's no way spammers will get your email from my blog. If you receive my blog via email... you ha...

Photo Contest:

I am thinking of entering some pictures of my girls in an amateur photo contest. Opinions please! Leave a comment - Thanks! These are my options. Please leave a comment w/ the name and which picture you think I should use. CLARIFICATION: Please choose 1 for Hollie, 1 for Shy and 1 for Natalee (: Thanks! Hollie #1 Hollie #2 Shyanne #1 Shyanne #2 Shyanne #3 Shyanne #4 Natalee #1 Natalee #2 unedited Natalee #3 unedited Natalee #4

ooops!

I just realized that those "8 Month" pics I posted a few days ago weren't the 8 month pix.  They were more like one day shy of 7 month pictures... and THESE are the 8 month pictures! ha. o well... not much difference.  My editing was terrible in the 7 month pix - these are unedited, and probably for the best since it's not my strong suite! ha! (isn't this outfit from Nonnie ADORABLE!?) Love, love, love this one:    This is a typical face.  If he's not sucking in his lip, he's spitting and soaking his shirt with drool! (sorry so blurry - just had to remember this face!)