Skip to main content

Natalee Grace

My Mother-in-law calls my girls the B-G's (Barton Girls... get it?)
For some reason I always think about that.
My little B-G's! (:
I guess it works for baby girls too. This little B-G fills our days with joy, challenges, sugar & spice & everything nice. She has learned to hold her own around here and yet still be a giant mush ball. She had such a soft side that melts me - and yet she is learning how to be tough and how to put up a good fight as well! (I guess we all learn that from siblings!)

Friday was the 1st doctor's apt in a long time, where she was tough, and held it together the best she could. The nurse took her blood pressure and it was a tad high, along with her pulse - which goes to show how nervous she was. She has had a phobia of the dr's office since she started being conscious of SHOTS. But Friday she was so brave and withstood a shot as well as a darn ear infection that had to be inspected. She really tried hard to be tough which melts my heart all the more cause I know how scared she was! Just shows how she is growing up.

Right now she is really into doing "jobs". If I give her a job to do, no one else better do it. It's HER JOB and she'll fight you for it. She's my little helper, always wanting to be a part. Folding washcloths for me, moving clothes from the washer to the drier, picking up things so I can vacuum. She is a big help!

What started out as foster care - has turned into a demonstration of just how big hearted my little Natalee is. She loves Shy & Hollie as her own sisters and readily shares not only her toys & space, but her Mommy & Daddy as well. Thank you Jesus for my sweet Natalee Grace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST! If you want to continue reading my blog....

If you read my blog - will you please leave a comment - with your email address? I am considering making my blog private - not because I want it to be private - but just for the privacy of the kiddos. I want to invite anyone and everyone who wants - to read my blog. Whether you know me or just "know" me thru someone else who shared my blog with you. Whether you usually comment, or only lurk. Will you please leave a comment this time? I will leave this post up for a week or two... and then I will change my blog to "by invitation only". If you don't know how to comment... click on the word (comment) at the end of my post and you can either sign in, or if you don't have an account, you can leave an anonymous comment. Either way, leave me your email address so i can send you an invite. If you write your email like this: dnbarton (at) gmail (dot) com then there's no way spammers will get your email from my blog. If you receive my blog via email... you ha...

Photo Contest:

I am thinking of entering some pictures of my girls in an amateur photo contest. Opinions please! Leave a comment - Thanks! These are my options. Please leave a comment w/ the name and which picture you think I should use. CLARIFICATION: Please choose 1 for Hollie, 1 for Shy and 1 for Natalee (: Thanks! Hollie #1 Hollie #2 Shyanne #1 Shyanne #2 Shyanne #3 Shyanne #4 Natalee #1 Natalee #2 unedited Natalee #3 unedited Natalee #4

ooops!

I just realized that those "8 Month" pics I posted a few days ago weren't the 8 month pix.  They were more like one day shy of 7 month pictures... and THESE are the 8 month pictures! ha. o well... not much difference.  My editing was terrible in the 7 month pix - these are unedited, and probably for the best since it's not my strong suite! ha! (isn't this outfit from Nonnie ADORABLE!?) Love, love, love this one:    This is a typical face.  If he's not sucking in his lip, he's spitting and soaking his shirt with drool! (sorry so blurry - just had to remember this face!)