well... I never thought I'd be typing this... I honestly contemplated writing an "It's a Boy" post and "It's a girl" post ahead of time and then just clicking PUBLISH to the one that was true...
but alas...
this stubborn baby refused to cooperate today...
He/She laid there with crossed legs, and umbulical cord obstructing any possible view... and there he/she lay. No budging!
So all we know... is it's a BEAUTIFUL baby...
and we're in for a surprise in July. I'm actually really excited. Johnny would never go for surprise - he just can't handle the anticipation.. so I figured I'd never get to push and push and hear those word.. "It's a __________". I had just resigned myself to the fact that would never happen in this family. And I was ok with that. But now... now that I get a chance to be surprised... I'm excited!
and either way... whether it's a boy or a girl... I will be thrillled! I personally LOVE my girls... and wouldn't mind adding another one to the bunch. I know Johnny's hoping for a boy - and I'm ok with that too! Whatever this baby is... this much we know... IT IS LOVED!!!!
but alas...
this stubborn baby refused to cooperate today...
He/She laid there with crossed legs, and umbulical cord obstructing any possible view... and there he/she lay. No budging!
So all we know... is it's a BEAUTIFUL baby...

and we're in for a surprise in July. I'm actually really excited. Johnny would never go for surprise - he just can't handle the anticipation.. so I figured I'd never get to push and push and hear those word.. "It's a __________". I had just resigned myself to the fact that would never happen in this family. And I was ok with that. But now... now that I get a chance to be surprised... I'm excited!
and either way... whether it's a boy or a girl... I will be thrillled! I personally LOVE my girls... and wouldn't mind adding another one to the bunch. I know Johnny's hoping for a boy - and I'm ok with that too! Whatever this baby is... this much we know... IT IS LOVED!!!!
Comments
Michelle Veach
The profile is darling though.