I don't think I've ever been happier for a snow day in my life. No kidding. [My mom will probably refute this. I'm sure there were days when I was happier as a child, but I can't remember that far back (: ] I was so looking forward to a day stuck inside my new house, going nowhere.
My girls were so excited for the snow I don't think they could sleep! Kyah and Alyssa arrived at 6:30 am today and two of my girls were up before them. I know for a fact that we were out in the snow before 8am. It is just so beautiful - a winter wonderland!
We don't have much in the department of snow-clothes. It rarely snows here... and unlike our friend Kyah, we don't ski! (: So we survive the snow with layers. lots of layers. I love how bulky it makes the kids look. cracks me up.
(Thanks Granny Brock for Shyanne's winter coat and running pants! They worked beautifully for snow clothes!)
Hollie was in whiner-mode and lost her privilege of playing in the snow during round one. I have a feeling she woke up a little too early, because she managed to find a binky and was passed out on my bed when I came back in from taking picture! Poor girl! (: It's better that way tho' - poor sweet thing has TERRIBLE circulation and just freezes from the moment we walk outside anyway.

Unfortunately the snow was melted by the time the kids got up from nap. I don't think there will be a "Snow Day Part 2" before spring hits... but i guess you never know! (:
Unfortunately the snow was melted by the time the kids got up from nap. I don't think there will be a "Snow Day Part 2" before spring hits... but i guess you never know! (:
Comments