Skip to main content

366 Day: all day outside!

Days with Daddy home are special treat days for us. When those days aspen to fall on a day when I have Kyah & Alyssa and would otherwise be stuck at home all day, it's even a bigger treat! Today was one of those days! Since 6 kids don't fit in my van, we decided to have an adventure on the bus & around town!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
We were about 20 minutes early for the bus so I entertained the girls by having them pose for
Various pictures. Most of the pictures are on my camera, not my phone, but here's a few...
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photosj
Alyssa-Lou. Such a happy sweet pea!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Silly Faces...
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
on the bus...
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

The Sun's In Our Eyes!!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

The river was crazy high... So fun to watch

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
A little video:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Sitting On an Otter, Out of the Water!!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

Mrs. K said…
What a WONDERFUL day to start my Saturday....visiting your blog. You are so brave to take on others besides your own, and take them out in a bus no less. We need some of that rain so could you please send it to our dry valley? Lucky Brock....all those girls. Poor Brock...all those girls and no boys. ;>)
Monique Rice said…
I love the pic with all their eyes closed hah its way cute

Popular posts from this blog

REQUEST! If you want to continue reading my blog....

If you read my blog - will you please leave a comment - with your email address? I am considering making my blog private - not because I want it to be private - but just for the privacy of the kiddos. I want to invite anyone and everyone who wants - to read my blog. Whether you know me or just "know" me thru someone else who shared my blog with you. Whether you usually comment, or only lurk. Will you please leave a comment this time? I will leave this post up for a week or two... and then I will change my blog to "by invitation only". If you don't know how to comment... click on the word (comment) at the end of my post and you can either sign in, or if you don't have an account, you can leave an anonymous comment. Either way, leave me your email address so i can send you an invite. If you write your email like this: dnbarton (at) gmail (dot) com then there's no way spammers will get your email from my blog. If you receive my blog via email... you ha...

Photo Contest:

I am thinking of entering some pictures of my girls in an amateur photo contest. Opinions please! Leave a comment - Thanks! These are my options. Please leave a comment w/ the name and which picture you think I should use. CLARIFICATION: Please choose 1 for Hollie, 1 for Shy and 1 for Natalee (: Thanks! Hollie #1 Hollie #2 Shyanne #1 Shyanne #2 Shyanne #3 Shyanne #4 Natalee #1 Natalee #2 unedited Natalee #3 unedited Natalee #4

ooops!

I just realized that those "8 Month" pics I posted a few days ago weren't the 8 month pix.  They were more like one day shy of 7 month pictures... and THESE are the 8 month pictures! ha. o well... not much difference.  My editing was terrible in the 7 month pix - these are unedited, and probably for the best since it's not my strong suite! ha! (isn't this outfit from Nonnie ADORABLE!?) Love, love, love this one:    This is a typical face.  If he's not sucking in his lip, he's spitting and soaking his shirt with drool! (sorry so blurry - just had to remember this face!)