Brock is 6 months old. It is so hard to believe. It really is. He is the world's sweetest baby. Happy & very content. He started grabbing his toes on Christmas eve, a few weeks shy of his 6 month birthday. He has recently started doing something productive with the excessive amounts of drool pouring from his mouth: raspberries! He has mastered the art of blowing raspberries these past few weeks as well. He moves a lot without much purpose, turning in complete 360's while on his tummy, as well as scooting backward. He rolls very well although he rarely uses rolling as a method of transportation. Usually he rolls just when he gets tired of his tummy/back.
I don't have his 6mo stats yet... His appt is Wednesday. I'll keep you posted but leave you with this sneak peek of his 6 month photo shoot with the talented Mackenzie Rice (www.lilybirdphotography.blogspot.com) :
I don't have his 6mo stats yet... His appt is Wednesday. I'll keep you posted but leave you with this sneak peek of his 6 month photo shoot with the talented Mackenzie Rice (www.lilybirdphotography.blogspot.com) :
Comments