Last week we decided to go on sort-of last minute camping trip. Johnny had two consecutive days off, and the weather man said it was supposed to be 91 degrees (I think it might have been 79!) Anyway.. it was a lot of work but A LOT of fun! It was good to have a trial-run with Brock to figure out all the things I want to be sure to remember for our week-long trip in August. I'm hoping we can squeeze one more little trip in sometime between now and that trip in AugustHiking at the waterfall was a lot of fun! Johnny had the tough job of maneuvering that silly stroller on a rocky path. AND climbing back up the hill pushing it w/ natalee on his back he he!!
Obviously these are just shots at the falls. The computer at the library was glitching and in two hours I only got two posts uploaded & one half the pictures!! More to come soon! :)
Obviously these are just shots at the falls. The computer at the library was glitching and in two hours I only got two posts uploaded & one half the pictures!! More to come soon! :)
Comments