We are FINALLY getting some Beaver action in this house! How we've lived in Corvallis this long and gone to so FEW games is a mystery to me!
I bought Johnny tickets to three games this season for his birthday back in July. One for him, and one for each girl. He had told me that he has the most fun taking the kiddos to the games... so I knew it would be a great gift!
Hollie was supposed to go to the first game in September (OSU v. Nichols State) but the game was cancelled due to the hurricane. She was SUPER excited when October rolled around and it was finally her turn to go to her FIRST Beaver game!!
I bought Johnny tickets to three games this season for his birthday back in July. One for him, and one for each girl. He had told me that he has the most fun taking the kiddos to the games... so I knew it would be a great gift!
Hollie was supposed to go to the first game in September (OSU v. Nichols State) but the game was cancelled due to the hurricane. She was SUPER excited when October rolled around and it was finally her turn to go to her FIRST Beaver game!!
We waited and waited and waited for the bus... thinking to avoid the nightmare of traffic...
but it never came.
They had some serious public transportation problems that day.
Finally, at about 10 minutes till game time, I walked home from the bus stop & grabbed the van. Good thing I did. On the whole drive there, we never once saw a bus. We saw lots of people waiting for one... but no busses!
I'm glad I dropped the guys (& Hol) off cause I got a cool shot of the sea of orange,
GO BEAVS!!!
Stay tuned for Natalee (December) & Shyanne's (November) trip to Reser Stadium!!
Comments