Instagram has replaced blogging in some ways... and I don't like that.
Instagram is fun in the moment! Sharing your day with all your friends... capturing cute moments just for the purpose of posting them on Instagram...
BUT...
they kinda go away... I mean i have them in my photo album on my phone, but often I don't post them to my blog because I already posted them on Instagram... and sometimes, that means I miss documenting the fun parts of our lives, that I really really should have blogged about!
Other times, the pictures are kinda random... they don't capture a day, or an event, or an outing... but they're still part of our days... and I kinda want to have them to look back on - in a way I won't ever look back on Instagram.
Instagram is fun in the moment! Sharing your day with all your friends... capturing cute moments just for the purpose of posting them on Instagram...
BUT...
they kinda go away... I mean i have them in my photo album on my phone, but often I don't post them to my blog because I already posted them on Instagram... and sometimes, that means I miss documenting the fun parts of our lives, that I really really should have blogged about!
(Date day at Papa's Pizza - with 6 kids! - Hey, I'll take it!)
Other times, the pictures are kinda random... they don't capture a day, or an event, or an outing... but they're still part of our days... and I kinda want to have them to look back on - in a way I won't ever look back on Instagram.
(waiting for the bus)
(cutest shoes in Kindergarten!)
(he fed Lily ice cream - newest best friend!)
So bear with me. Sometimes the pictures might be kinda random, sill, or uneventful... but a lot of days, that's what our days are... random, silly and somewhat uneventful! (:
(Jon Jon couldn't stand not snuggling with Johnny & Lils)
(Cute photo opp! Well, Koa looks cute anyway (: the blur is Brocky)
And hey... this is my blog! If you've already seen these pictures, SORRY!! (:
I've heard there are still a FEW people out there who don't have Instagram yet! (: (: (:
Comments