We had 6 kids in my house today! 3 - 2 & 1/2 year olds and 3 - 1 & 1/2 year olds!
(and for the span of 10 or 15 minutes... they were ALL asleep!)
(and for the span of 10 or 15 minutes... they were ALL asleep!)
I'm sorry Cassie...
but I just don't know how you do it every day!
but I just don't know how you do it every day!
You deserve mother of the year award!
I was exhausted by the time you guys left! (:
Check out these two cuties!
It's super hard to get a good picture of them both... every time I get the camera out, Natalee decides she wants to look at the picture so she starts to get down from the couch. If I can finally distract them both long enough to snap a picture.... it's rare that they are BOTH smiling.
But they're cute... no matter how the pictures turn out!
Check out these two cuties!
Comments
Bea