...so sweet Auntie Amber bought her two pairs of panties! woo hoo!!
Today I decided to be brave and
try to be a little
more
consistent
with potty training.
Natalee was dry all morning
(we did try on the potty 8 or 10 times!)
After her nap I put her back in "chonies" (our word for panties) and she did fairly well for an hour or so. I was a proud mommy! This potty training thing is a breeze! Right? all those experienced moms? any comment?
Then she climbed up in our big black chair
(Check out that sag! They're a little big still! :) )
"water, momma, water"so of course I thought she wanted a drink.
wrong.
she had her first accident (or maybe it should be called an "on purpose" :) )
I'm sure it was a valid learning experience!
Anyway... that's what's going on in the Barton household today!
Pray for me! :) tee hee!
I'm not sure how much we're going to work on this at this age... we'll see. :)
Comments