That's what Natalee said when she fell off this swing:
Woah.
Mama Mia.
Yes I died laughing.
Patti asked me if "Mama Mia" is a usual phrase around our house...
and the answer is no,
and yes.
We don't say it.
But it's the song/ringtone that plays when my phone rings...
so sometimes when I answer my phone I will sing a line from the song...
but usually when my phone rings,
the first thing Natalee says as she runs to get it, is...
Mama Mia.
Yes I died laughing.
Patti asked me if "Mama Mia" is a usual phrase around our house...
and the answer is no,
and yes.
We don't say it.
But it's the song/ringtone that plays when my phone rings...
so sometimes when I answer my phone I will sing a line from the song...
but usually when my phone rings,
the first thing Natalee says as she runs to get it, is...
Comments