My mom bought me a calendar with quotes about mothers/daughters.
This quote jumped out at me because it so encompasses a
revelation I had a few weeks back.
This quote jumped out at me because it so encompasses a
revelation I had a few weeks back.
"We never know the love of our parents for us till we have become parents"

It just hit me so strongly one day.
The intense love I feel for Natalee. It's like nothing I've ever felt before. It's fierce and deep.
and that's how my parents feel about me.
the revelation hit.
wow. my parents love me that much!?
wow.
just thought I'd share that thought. because it is o-so-true.
today a little girl (2 1/2 years old)
who's blog I was just introduced to yesterday, died (of cancer).
it makes your love for your own little one, so much more intense. So much more magnified.
I was way more patient today than I was yesterday. I hugged a lot more. And kissed. And played. I was more tuned in. I was much gentler. Perspective. That's what her death gave me. Perspective. God help me to always love, and hug, and kiss... a little bit more.
Praying for Tuesday's family today. O what grief.
The intense love I feel for Natalee. It's like nothing I've ever felt before. It's fierce and deep.
and that's how my parents feel about me.
the revelation hit.
wow. my parents love me that much!?
wow.
today a little girl (2 1/2 years old)
who's blog I was just introduced to yesterday, died (of cancer).
it makes your love for your own little one, so much more intense. So much more magnified.
I was way more patient today than I was yesterday. I hugged a lot more. And kissed. And played. I was more tuned in. I was much gentler. Perspective. That's what her death gave me. Perspective. God help me to always love, and hug, and kiss... a little bit more.
Praying for Tuesday's family today. O what grief.
Comments