Have you ever tried to take a good picture?
And tried...

And tried...
And tried....
And while some might be kinda cute, it's not quite the look you were going for?
We were going for sweet, elegant, encompassing the spirit of Christmas through the photo...
We got goofy.
Wild. Crazy. and just plain weird.
Nothing super elegant.
And that's only with the 6 pictures I took on my camera.
My mom took at least a million more... [sigh] Someday... we'll be so thrilled for these little moments captured.
We won't care that they're not picture perfect.
We'll love the character and attitude captured.
Come to think of it...
I'm thrilled now.
I don't care that they're not picture perfect.
This my little Natalee on her 2nd Christmas...
a moment I will never again capture.
Thank goodness for these sweet pictures!
And tried...
And tried...
And tried....
We got goofy.
Nothing super elegant.
And that's only with the 6 pictures I took on my camera.
My mom took at least a million more... [sigh] Someday... we'll be so thrilled for these little moments captured.
We won't care that they're not picture perfect.
We'll love the character and attitude captured.
Come to think of it...
I'm thrilled now.
I don't care that they're not picture perfect.
This my little Natalee on her 2nd Christmas...
a moment I will never again capture.
Thank goodness for these sweet pictures!
Comments