Today was a beautiful day in the NW to head to the beach.
We headed there last night for an inexpensive little (much-needed) get-away!
We headed there last night for an inexpensive little (much-needed) get-away!
Check out this cute little place I found!
39.00/night weekdays, 49.00 weekends including breakfast!
The main lodge (above) is quaint and reserved for couples only.
We stayed in this little cabin which allows children.
Johnny relaxin' in the living room
Bedroom (off the kitchenette)
kitchen/dining area
Today we headed out to the ocean.
Natalee asks me every day (for the past few weeks...)
"Where's the ocean?
Mom... Where's the ocean?"
So we knew we had to take her!
When she first got out there, she kept saying "Woah, Woah, Wooo, Woo"
I got it on video but you can barely hear it at the beginning

I've been playing with a lot of features on my camera.
Still trying to blur the background.
I "learned" how... but then all my pictures today,
don't look very blurred..
LOVE LOVE LOVE this pix
Johnny walked N out to the water.
She wanted to play in it so bad!
Another sweet shot...
(TMI side note: after I snapped this one,
Johnny almost had snot all over his head!
Natalee sneezed so hard. It was bad!)
Only show of us 3 ):

39.00/night weekdays, 49.00 weekends including breakfast!
We stayed in this little cabin which allows children.
Natalee asks me every day (for the past few weeks...)
"Where's the ocean?
Mom... Where's the ocean?"
So we knew we had to take her!
When she first got out there, she kept saying "Woah, Woah, Wooo, Woo"
I got it on video but you can barely hear it at the beginning
I've been playing with a lot of features on my camera.
Still trying to blur the background.
I "learned" how... but then all my pictures today,
don't look very blurred..
She wanted to play in it so bad!
(TMI side note: after I snapped this one,
Johnny almost had snot all over his head!
Natalee sneezed so hard. It was bad!)
Comments