Happy Easter!!!
Jesus is risen!
I am so glad I know Jesus as my personal Lord and Savior. He has blessed me in so many ways... the best of all... a relationship with Him and the calm assurance that I will make heaven my home when I die. Easter is a sweet time to see Natalee becoming aware of a holiday... with the eggs, and the candy... but I want to begin to instill in her, that there is a bigger meaning to Easter. I can't wait till she is old enough to fall in love with Jesus the way I did! But I will start now by telling her what Easter means to her momma.
Jesus is risen!
I am so glad I know Jesus as my personal Lord and Savior. He has blessed me in so many ways... the best of all... a relationship with Him and the calm assurance that I will make heaven my home when I die. Easter is a sweet time to see Natalee becoming aware of a holiday... with the eggs, and the candy... but I want to begin to instill in her, that there is a bigger meaning to Easter. I can't wait till she is old enough to fall in love with Jesus the way I did! But I will start now by telling her what Easter means to her momma.
Comments