Today at lunch Naomi and I were yelling back and forth at each other, just chatting about this and that... but I was in the kitchen and she was in the living room so we were talking very loud!
I glanced over at Natalee sitting in her booster seat eating refried beans
(which is another entire story in itself.
Natalee apparently wanted beans for breakfast this morning
and when I set her oatmeal in front of her,
she threw it on the ground.
Glass bowl and all.
This momma was not happy!)
Anyway... I glanced over... and this is what I saw....
(keep and mind that Naomi and I are practically yelling back and forth...)
I glanced over at Natalee sitting in her booster seat eating refried beans
(which is another entire story in itself.
Natalee apparently wanted beans for breakfast this morning
and when I set her oatmeal in front of her,
she threw it on the ground.
Glass bowl and all.
This momma was not happy!)
Anyway... I glanced over... and this is what I saw....
(keep and mind that Naomi and I are practically yelling back and forth...)
O my gosh I was laughing so hard!!
This is the first time she's ever fallen asleep in her high chair or booster seat!
This is the first time she's ever fallen asleep in her high chair or booster seat!
Comments