We LOVE cutting down our own tree. It's been a "tradition" that we've forfeited some years for sheer convenience - but each time we do - we regret it! It's just not the same. This year we committed to going out to Sunrise Tree Farm and continuing a tradition we began a few years back.

Daddy & Shy
**see how far away the tree appear?? Daddy may or may not have been reading the map wrong - and we may or may not have hiked all the way past those trees before realizing that we were on the complete opposite side of where we needed to be on the tree farm. Good time!!**


Ok. I know this shot is blurry but it's sooooooooo cute of Hollie-bear! I love it!
While we waited for a wagon to come 'round to pick us up, the girls conquered this dirt pile over and over again. Bad news was, I had forgotten to pack their rain boots so they all wore their shoes from church that morning. Lovely.


Next Post: Putting the tree up!!! Stay tuned!
**see how far away the tree appear?? Daddy may or may not have been reading the map wrong - and we may or may not have hiked all the way past those trees before realizing that we were on the complete opposite side of where we needed to be on the tree farm. Good time!!**
Ok. I know this shot is blurry but it's sooooooooo cute of Hollie-bear! I love it!
Next Post: Putting the tree up!!! Stay tuned!
Comments