we decided to brave the 30 degree weather: snow & all. we took the bus to story time.
The girls enjoyed the stories...
Mommy? Mommy was literally falling asleep. Could not keep my eyes open. Dying to get out of there before I made a spectacle of myself and curled up on the chair and caught a little shut eye!
Fun times! I just have to remember not to go anywhere at 10am, 12pm, 3pm or 5pm (during my 1st trimester!) where I sit still and have the potential of falling asleep... cause it WILL happen one of these time, I just know it!
The girls enjoyed the stories...
Mommy? Mommy was literally falling asleep. Could not keep my eyes open. Dying to get out of there before I made a spectacle of myself and curled up on the chair and caught a little shut eye!
Fun times! I just have to remember not to go anywhere at 10am, 12pm, 3pm or 5pm (during my 1st trimester!) where I sit still and have the potential of falling asleep... cause it WILL happen one of these time, I just know it!
Comments