Well... I just uploaded photos off my camera - I have a lot of catching up to do! I can't believe I haven't blogged about Thanksgiving yet! What a slacker! The girls enjoyed the snow! The older two more so than Hollie May. She doesn't like being cold! I think her favorite part was wearing the dorky princess boots she's been dying to wear for the past few months! ha!
Well... I just uploaded photos off my camera - I have a lot of catching up to do! I can't believe I haven't blogged about Thanksgiving yet! What a slacker! The girls enjoyed the snow! The older two more so than Hollie May. She doesn't like being cold! I think her favorite part was wearing the dorky princess boots she's been dying to wear for the past few months! ha!
Comments
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you and John.
I bet your parents are thrilled.
Have a blessed Christmas!!
Hugs, Faith