LuI was commenting to someone this last camping trip that I don't know why it is so difficult to just get my camera out and take some pictures! So I did... and then my camera died. So... our three days at Champoeg... summed up in 3 minutes of pictures taking!
Brock pushing his tractor:
Brock pushing his tractor some more...
And yet another pix of Brock pushing, his tractor:
Brock pushing his tractor FAST!
o yes, the rest of the campers! Nonnie, the girls, and Hannah (I was Hannah's 6th grade teacher! crazy huh?)
Luckily Hannah was willing to share a few of her pix.... (:
Shyanne takes her bike riding VERY seriously!
There were more pictures... but I couldn't figure out how to flip them from horizontal - so I just gave up! (:
Needless to say, the girlies had a blast at Champoeg and we're already talking about making reservations for next year!
Brock pushing his tractor:
Brock pushing his tractor some more...
And yet another pix of Brock pushing, his tractor:
Brock pushing his tractor FAST!
o yes, the rest of the campers! Nonnie, the girls, and Hannah (I was Hannah's 6th grade teacher! crazy huh?)
Luckily Hannah was willing to share a few of her pix.... (:
Shyanne takes her bike riding VERY seriously!
There were more pictures... but I couldn't figure out how to flip them from horizontal - so I just gave up! (:
Needless to say, the girlies had a blast at Champoeg and we're already talking about making reservations for next year!
Comments