2008: Natalee & Kyah
2009: Kyah, Natalee, Shy, Hollie
2010: NATALEE & SHYANNE
2012:
Ok... I know... it's comical... it really is! And pathetic (: We had a bigger pool last year - the kind that really only lasts one year... and we've been meaning to get a new one this year - it's just the summer took so long to get here, we didn't really believe it was coming! ha! I think the 100 degree day tomorrow will just about convince me!
(P.S. We just did this photo shoot as a joke! They don't all really try to squeeze in the froggy pool!)
2009: Kyah, Natalee, Shy, Hollie
2010: NATALEE & SHYANNE
2012:
Ok... I know... it's comical... it really is! And pathetic (: We had a bigger pool last year - the kind that really only lasts one year... and we've been meaning to get a new one this year - it's just the summer took so long to get here, we didn't really believe it was coming! ha! I think the 100 degree day tomorrow will just about convince me!
(P.S. We just did this photo shoot as a joke! They don't all really try to squeeze in the froggy pool!)
Comments