Ok this is a lame video - I have a lot of work to do on it... but I wanted to share just because I'm in the baby mood and it's fun to see the difference between her and Brocky...
We had a really bad camera when the video compilation starts... and then the quality gets better around 3 months old.
My voice annoys me in the video.. when I finish it, I will add background music and reduce the volume of the background conversation!
anyway.. like I said, just a glimpse. My mom's mom went to heaven a year ago last December - so the video of her and Natalee is simple PRECIOUS!!!
We had a really bad camera when the video compilation starts... and then the quality gets better around 3 months old.
My voice annoys me in the video.. when I finish it, I will add background music and reduce the volume of the background conversation!
anyway.. like I said, just a glimpse. My mom's mom went to heaven a year ago last December - so the video of her and Natalee is simple PRECIOUS!!!
Comments