I put together a compilation video of Brock's birth!
It's almost 10 minutes long... so I made a shorter one to save you the boredom ha!! It's only a minute and 28 seconds....
ENJOY!
If the blogger version doesn't work - here it is on YouTube...
It's kinda basic since it's the first time I've played with imovie. What I really wanted to do was intersperse the video with still shots of the little cutie... but maybe next time. They're on our old computer and haven't been transferred over yet!
We'll just call this a practice round (:
It's almost 10 minutes long... so I made a shorter one to save you the boredom ha!! It's only a minute and 28 seconds....
ENJOY!
If the blogger version doesn't work - here it is on YouTube...
It's kinda basic since it's the first time I've played with imovie. What I really wanted to do was intersperse the video with still shots of the little cutie... but maybe next time. They're on our old computer and haven't been transferred over yet!
We'll just call this a practice round (:
Comments