So I jumped on a blogger band wagon to share videos that make me laugh...
These are ones I've never seen before - and ones that made me laugh repeatedly!
You've GOT to have SOME WAY to pass the time when you're counting down the baby's arrival by seconds (or by mili-seconds!)
This little guy has to be between 18 months and 2 years... such boldness!
This one TOTALLY hit a funny bone! I bet these dads/uncles are a riot on a daily basis!
(Naomi didn't think it was funny. Apparently we have different senses of humor!)
These are ones I've never seen before - and ones that made me laugh repeatedly!
You've GOT to have SOME WAY to pass the time when you're counting down the baby's arrival by seconds (or by mili-seconds!)
This little guy has to be between 18 months and 2 years... such boldness!
This one TOTALLY hit a funny bone! I bet these dads/uncles are a riot on a daily basis!
(Naomi didn't think it was funny. Apparently we have different senses of humor!)
Comments