I stole this idea from another blog I follow... I love the idea of asking the questions every 6-12 months to see how the responses change.
Age 2 & 1/2 years
Most of Brocks responses involved him rolling on the ground and laughing without responding. When I finally got a response, I'm not sure that it was true, as much as whatever happened to be around at the moment (:
Questions:
Age 2 & 1/2 years
Most of Brocks responses involved him rolling on the ground and laughing without responding. When I finally got a response, I'm not sure that it was true, as much as whatever happened to be around at the moment (:
Questions:
1) What is something that Mommy says to you? "No play tractors!"
2) What makes you happy? uh, Connor!
3. What makes you sad? Connor
4. What makes you laugh? Connor! (I'm noticing a theme here)
5. How old are you? Free!
6. How old is Mommy? Free!
7. How old is Daddy? Free.
8. What is your favorite thing to do? pay (play), fire truck
9. Who is your best friend? um, Destiny!
10. What are you really good at doing? laying down (as he was laying down)
11. What did you do today? ride Papa's tractor! Lib under the tractor! (didn't happen today... or even in the last week... I think he's telling me what he WANTS to do today!)
12. What is your favorite food? apples
13. What is your favorite song? *starts to sing* in gibberish. didn't recognize the tune
14. What is your favorite color? geen!
15. What is your favorite animal? rabbit. (or ribbit - which would be a frog - I couldn't get him to clarify on this one)
16. What did you dream about? God!
17. What is your favorite toy? choo choo train
18: What is your favorite fruit? rice
19. What is your favorite book? tractors
20. What is your favorite thing to do outside? run!
Comments
See you in March. Hugs, Faith